From Monday 1st December 2020 UNIQLO's return and exchange policy will be modified per the following:
- Returns for items originally purchased in store will only be accepted at the store that the purchase was originally made.
- Returns in store will not be accepted for items purchased via the UNIQLO Online Store, this includes Click & Collect.
What is the new online returns policy?
- Exchanges are still accepted in any of our stores. Should you have placed your order via PayPal or Klarna, you can only return your order via post. We do not accept PayPal or Klarna returns or exchanges in-store.
From when you are in receipt of your goods, you will still have 30 days to return it. For Click & Collect, this will be from the day the items arrive at your selected store. Exchanges are still allowed in our UNIQLO stores but from 1st December, the stores will not accept returns of item(s) purchased online. Should you wish to return and receive a refund for your online order, you can do so by clicking here
. Please note orders placed with PayPal, Google Pay, Apple Pay & Carte Bancaire transactions cannot be refunded or exchanged in any of our UNIQLO stores and will have to follow our online returns procedure. As a reminder, we cannot accept any returns for inner/underwear/swimwear or face-masks due to hygiene reasons. What is your new in store returns policy?
For purchases made in a UNIQLO store you have 30 days to return your goods purchased. From 1st December, if you would like to return your in store purchase for a refund you can only do so at the store that the purchase was originally made. You can still exchange at any of our stores in Sweden.What is your exchange policy?
You can exchange your goods at any UNIQLO store within the country of purchase. You can make the exchange for a combination of products of your choice providing it is priced the same or higher than their original purchase. If you want to purchase additional products then this will be treated as a new purchase, separate from the product that is being exchanged. Please ensure that the goods are in resalable condition and that you bring your invoice / in store receipt as proof of purchase within 30 days from the date of purchase. Please note exchanges cannot be made online. All standard conditions apply.What would happen if I made my purchase before the 1st December?
Please refer to the following process when reviewing your return options:
- Please check the date on your invoice / store receipt first. If the date of purchase is before the 1st December then you can return your purchase for a refund at any UNIQLO store within the country of purchase. Please always ensure the item(s) are in a resalable condition. All standard conditions apply.
What do I do if I feel my item(s) is faulty?
- If the date on your invoice / store receipt is on or after 1st December, then you can only exchange your purchase at any UNIQLO store within the country of purchase. Items purchased online will no longer be accepted in store for returns. Returns for items purchased in store will only be accepted at the store that the purchase was originally made.
If you have made an online purchase and you are unhappy with your purchase due to a defect arising out of a manufacturing fault, please do get in contact with us through our Contact us
form (select topic: PRODUCT RECEIVED – my item is faulty). Please do provide as much information as possible concerning the Product and the order.
For in store purchases, please visit the store that the purchase was originally made and ask to speak with a member of staff who will be happy to assist you.Why has UNIQLO decided to change its online returns policy?
With the increasing number of payment options made available online that are unable to be accepted as a return in our stores, we have decided to simplify the entire returns procedure, so we can dedicate more time to customer support. As a result, all forms of transactions including those that have been made in store must be returned back to its original place of purchase.