Help UNIQLO Help

  1. Help
  2. /
  3. STORE
  4. /
  6. /

Q. Do you offer tax-free shopping?

You can claim VAT in store only (includes online orders) for purchases made in excess of 200 SEK so long you are a non-EU national and leave the EU within 30 days. You can do this in store by speaking with a member of staff.

For online orders, you will need to have your tax invoice present along with the items purchased in order to have your claim processed.

Was this information helpful?

If our FAQ's did not answer your question or you have any feedback.
Please contact our friendly customer care team via chat.
To allow us to improve our services we would appreciate your feedback regarding this information/article.
(Please note:
This is for feedback only and not monitored by our Customer Service team)