Should you wish to review UNIQLO returns policy, please click here
If you believe you have received a faulty or incorrect item, please contact us so we can assist you further.
To return your parcel click here
. Items purchased in a physical store will need to be returned to a UNIQLO Sweden store, within 30 days , with a proof of purchase. Store-bought items cannot be returned by post and UNIQLO is not responsible for items returned to our warehouse in error.
Please take note of the following:
1. You can return your item for a refund within 30 days of receiving your order
2. We do not currently offer exchanges. Once your parcel is sent back it will be refunded to the card used to place the order.
3. We'll refund you the price paid for your item at the time of purchase. This includes sale items.
4. We cannot accept any returns for inner/underwear/swimwear or face masks due to hygiene reasons..
5. All items will be inspected upon return. If we deem your return as unsaleable, it will be returned back to you.
7. Items are your responsibility once delivered until the return reaches our warehouse. Please take good care of them!
8. Make sure your parcel is packed securely and cannot be damaged on its way back, it's your responsibility to return the item in the same condition it was delivered to you in.
9. Where possible, the returned items should include original tags and packaging.
10. We strongly recommend you obtain proof of postage. Any returned lost items without a receipt will not be refunded.