If you are looking to return a faulty or incorrect item, please contact us
so we can assist you in doing so.
To return your parcel please click here
Please take note of the following:
1. You can return your item for a refund within 30 days of receiving your order. For Click & Collect, this will be from the day the items arrive at your selected store. For an order placed with MyPack Collect service, this will be from the day the parcel is available to collect at your closest PostNord service point.
2. We do not currently offer exchanges. Once your parcel is sent back it will be refunded to the card used to place the order.
3. We'll refund you the price paid for your item at the time of purchase. This includes sale items. Please note:
we will have a SEK 29 return fee. For further information click here
4. We cannot accept any returns for inner/underwear/swimwear or face masks due to hygiene reasons..
5. All items will be inspected upon return. If we deem your return as unsaleable, it will be returned back to you.
7. Items are your responsibility once delivered until the return reaches our warehouse. Please take good care of them!
8. Make sure your parcel is packed securely and cannot be damaged on its way back, it's your responsibility to return the item in the same condition it was delivered to you in.
9. Where possible, the returned items should include original tags and packaging.
10. We strongly recommend you obtain proof of postage. Any returned lost items without a receipt will not be refunded.